In this episode, Andy Goram will share his experience of how he went from a confident speaker in the corporate world to an entrepreneur, nervous about doing videos for his new business. He’ll also share the step-by-step process he used to develop his confidence and produce top-quality videos.
He covers the following topics:
- Why he was more confident about speaking in front of an in-person audience than on videos.
- How it was easier to feel confident as a speaker in the corporate world, to speaking on video for his new business as an entrepreneur.
- How his 16-year-old daughter gave him the inspiration to start doing videos.
- The step-by-step process he used to build his confidence and start presenting on video.
- What’s the most important thing to remember about presenting on video.
Where you can find Andy and a link to his daughter's YouTube channel mentioned in the interview.
Sticky From The Inside Podcast:
Megan Goram’s Megzmakeup YouTube Channel: